Should I take treatment for erectile dysfunction ?

Hi name is Atul..i am 23 years old..and most importantly i am virgin..last week, for the 1st time i got chance to have sex with my gf...but i coudnt make it..i didnt get full erection made me so nervous that i couldnt feel her body afterwards that day..i mean sexually..i dont remember since when i am not getting erection fully..earlier it was happening perfectly well..nowadays i am getting half erection only might be due to depression ...i am really worrying about my future..i am just 23..and facing old age problems..pls Doc tell me am I in big trouble? do i need to visit doctor?? 1 more thing i would like to tell you that i am masturbating on bed since i was in 2nd class.frequency is very high approx twice a day..i dont know but it might help you to find out my actual problem.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Welcome to health care magic forum
once failure in first sexual effort should not disturb you so much .It is quite common in plenty of people.So don`t lose heart ,start afresh.
Wish you good health