Should I take my four month old baby to the doctor as she fell down from the bed ?

my baby will be four months old this week she fell off of the bed she cried hard for a few minutes then was fussy but she was fussy before the fall because it was her feeding time i fed her a bottle and she started to doze off so i woke her and kept her awake foe an hour shes sleeping now but she acted fine before she went to sleep should i take her to e r any ways My almost four month daughter fell off the bed. She cried for a few minutes but was fussy before and after the fall I fed her and she fell asleep for a few minutes so I woke her up. She stayed awake for an hour but is sleeping now should I go ahead and take her to the we? She is my fourth child but I can actually say I have never had any of my other children fall so young.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011

Welcome to HCM.
Since the child is not irritable, I think you could keep a watch to see if the baby has some discomfort. Most likely every thing should be alright. Now that it is more than 9 hrs after the fall, if the baby is not showing any signs of discomfort, you need not visit ER.
If baby is drowsy or not active, then it is better that you take her to ER.
Wish your baby all the Best.