Should I take emergency contraceptive pill not to get pregnant since I slept with my partner yesterday ?

emergency pill in case of Polycystic ovary syndrome and hymen hi,i have Polycystic ovary syndrome.I slept with my boy friend with my underwear and he was wearing an underwear and paijama.his paijama were wet due to some semen. can I get pregnant .he was on top of me for some time .Can I take unwanted 72(emergency pill) to be safe .I have Polycystic ovary syndrome and he did not petrate i think the hymen is intact.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011