Should I take allopathy or ayurvedic to increase the size of my penis ?

hi,,, i am a male of age 25 , i used to have sex since i was 20years old.. starting i used to have sex for once or twice a week, when ever i used to meet my girl i used to have sex for at least for 3 to 4 times in 6 hours. later from 2 years i just was meeting my girl for once a week and used to have sex just for 1 or 2 times . from last 6 months my penis size has gone small. i didn t even used to do hand work much.. very rarely i used to musbusat.. please suggest me what should i do... should i go for treatment of allopathy , homeopathy or aurwadic...
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The penis size remains constant & does not get smaller or bigger after complete development so don't worry.The main problem is the number of times you have sex & the duration is decreased which is probably bothering you.Please relax & think whether nowadays the work is more or you are more tired or stressed ;and you don't get chance to meet your girl or have proper sex then this disturbance can lead to feel that your size is reduced.First relax ;take a break if required & see if things improve then no need for treatment;if the problem persists then consult a Urologist for opinion.