Should I take a pregnancy test if my periods are delayed by 5 days ?

Hi my cycles are 25 days my last period was started on the 3rd of January and I should of started on the 27h but nothing and it is now the 30th my breasts are sore and I have a fullness feeling where my uterius is located should I take a test or wait since it s been 5 days????
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you are 5 days late on your due date of periods you have to take urine pregnancy test if you have had unprotected sex.The sore breast ;heaviness in lower abdomen can be signs of pregnancy but the heaviness can be due to impending periods which may be waiting to come.So to get better idea please do urine pregnancy test with the first morning sample of urine.