Should I stop taking Thorazine ?

I am on thorazine and am suffering from weakness, no appetite and lack of interests. Should I try going without the thorazine for a while?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Hi, thorazine is first generation antipsychotic is not commenly used nowadays.its cognitive side effects can whery well explain all of your side effects.Fortunately there are so many newer antipsychotics available today with minimal or no side effects. you can switch to other atypical antipsychotic.for that consult some good psychiatrist.i am also a psychiatrist you can visit to me also.