Should I stop taking Oxyelite Pro?

I have been taking Oxyelite Pro for about 2 weeks now and have noticed lose stool and today i noticed a little blood , not much but even a small amount, is enough to freak someone out! Overall, i have been fine, i don t feel nauseated, dizzy or anything, I ve been eating much healthier. Should i stop taking it because of how it is affecting how my stools are coming out when i go to the bathroom?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
STOP OXYLITE PRO! Its dangerous because of the ingredient aegilie in it .go through your liver function test as soon as possible as its nit a liver friendly agent. Try 7 ketoDHEA instead... that too only for a month! There are other healthy ways