Should I shift my mother from Kolkata branch of Tata Medical to Mumbai branch before or after finishing Radiology course for lung cancer ?

Dear Sir, My mon is suffering from lung cancer , before this deasease known to us , we admited her to Rabindra Nath Tagore International Institute Of Cardiac Science. They told me its a case of Acute exacerbation of bronchial asthma Rheumatoid arthritis . My mom was admited for 7days over there. after that I took her to Tata Medical Kolkata. they go for CT GUDIED - FNAC, and the report is +tv. My mom is 62 years old. Please suggest me should I come to Bombay after finishing the Rediology course from yr kolkata branch or before.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011