Should I seek medical help as my husband had chest discomfort and numbness in his hand ?

I am writing to ask about my husband s symptoms. He has been diagnosed recently with a small inferior ishcemia about a week ago. Last night while laying in bed, he experienced chest discomfort for several minutes. Today he has experienced numbness in his left hand. NOT his arm, just the hand. Should this be cause for concern to get into the cardiologist sooner than his scheduled appt. for next week? Thank you in advance for your concern. Oh, my husband is 60 years old, and had 2 heart stents and a balloon placed 8 and 1/2 years ago.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011