Should I see a doctor if I had drops of blood after stools a month ago and have been following good diet to avoid recurrence ?

hi,iam 28 had 2 to 3 drops of blood after my stools one month before and irritation around my anus area,blood is no more after that day. I am having fruits,butter,buttermilk,brown rice, radish raw,figs dip in water twice a day,lots of water.now i want to ask whether i have to see a doc until now i have not or how much days it takes to recover. hi,iam 28 male had 2 to 3 drops of blood after my stools one month before and irritation around my anus area,blood is no more after that day. I am having fruits,butter,buttermilk,brown rice,radish raw,figs dip in water twice a day,lots of water.now i want to ask whether i have to see a doc until now i have not or how much days it takes to recover.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
The symptoms suggest that you had piles (hemorrhoids ) or an anal fissure.

If there are is no pain, and if you feel no swelling and no discomfort around anus during and after passing stool and there is no constipation you may not see a doctor, or just go for a simple examination, as no medication is needed.

But if there is any of the above symptoms, you must visit a doctor, a surgeon actually, who will examine are advice further.

Takecare.