Should I see a doctor for irregular periods ?

Hello, im 30 years old and I 2 children. I got my peiord early in feb. usuallY i come on every 28 days on sunday. It came on a thursday in feb..two three days early. I have taken plenty of tests all neg.. I was suppose to come on today nothing and took test negative result. Should i see doc?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Dont panic yet.It could be delayed due to many reasons.If you test was negative then you could be just delayed.Wait a week and if you dont get your periods,repeat the test.I believe that you should get them soon.