Should I see a doctor for continuous nasal discharge due to allergies ?

Hello, i m 22 yr/f. I have had post nasal drip for years and sometimes it s so bad that it affects the quality of my life, i sometimes have to clear my throat every few seconds and it gets even worse when i smell pungent odors or perfumes. plus, I ve recently had a clear liquid dripping out of my nose especially when it s cold. sometimes, my nose itches as well but i don t noticeably sneeze or cough. what should i do concerning these symptoms? should i see a doctor? thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jan 2012