Should I prepare my self for a misscarage in the up comming days ?

Is it possible at only a couple of weeks pregnant that they could mix up the heart beat of my baby with my heart beat ? They couldnt find one heart beat to one of my twins and the other they said was only 62 bpm. They did an internal ultrasound because they had a hard time finding them. I think i'm about 7 or 8 weeks and im also a big person with a deep uterus. Please help they said i sould prepare my self for a misscarage in the up comming days.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jun 2010