Should I opt for a treatment if my tricho scan report reads hair count-218.5 ?

sir, my tricho scan reports are analysed area[cm^2] -1.87 hair count-218.5, hair density[1/cm^2]-116.9, anagen hairs(%)-55.3 telogen hairs[%] -44.7, vellus hair dens[1/cm^2]-9.1, terminal hair density[1/cm^2]-107.8, vellus hair-17.0(7.8%), terminal hairs 201.5(92.2%) CAN ANY ONE HELP ME SHOULD I NEED THE TREATMENT
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011

welcome to healthcare magic forum
it is not ideal report ,there is no detail about the any abnormal hair like spiral ,trichomoniasis ,trchoptosis ,split,bamboo hair ,combine hair.
it has mention only normal variety only .
in that way you have normal tricho scan report .
give me detail history about your hair problem .

i hope i answered your question
im sorry sir. i have not taken all the reports.doctors told me that this report is enough for me to start the treatment. so can i come to a conclusion that i have a normal hair based on hair density and other parameters that i mentioned before and avoid the treatment?