Should I not drink grapefruit juice at all ?

Just very curious as to what it is about grapefruit juice that they put a warning on the bottle. I have taken this medicine for a year and a half and have never seen this warning before. Should I not drink grapefruit juice at all ? Or just not drink it to wash down my meds ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Initially I thought the "grapefruit warning "was because of the acidity of the juice,,,,just recently read the juice actually makes the med stronger (i was really surprised) but it's what I read in the past few weeks. I take a lot of meds and my hubby takes the lipitor so thought I would look into the odd assorted warnings a little more.