Should I lose my virginity ?

There is this guy and we have been out before but we split up and I still love him. He is single now and says hewants to have sex with me I'm 17 and he's 20. He really wants kids but I'm a carer for ny mum and I'm not ready for kids. He says if I sleep with him he will go out with me again. I'm not sure that I wanna lose my virginity to him he always says just get it over with. I don't know whther I should lose my virginity to him or not I know it sounds silly but I really don't know :( I know loads of other girls have asked the same thing but I wanted to ask myself. Please don't say nasty things I just need advice thanks everyone x Thankyou so much everyone for all your advice I have taken it and I rang him and told him I don't wanna speak to him and I won't be sleeping with him ! I'm gonna wait for the right man who loves me. Thanks again everyone I'm really grateful for all the advice :) xx
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
ENT Specialist 's  Response
i dont think its love
its just desire to have sex
  Anonymous's Response
Don't do it. It doesn't really sound like he loves you as much as you love him. He jsut wants to have sex with you and leave you.
First of all, this does not sound silly. Second of all, if you are not sure and/or not ready the answer is NO. It sounds like he's pressuring you which means he doesn't really care about how YOU FEEL about it. Also, he must think pretty highly of himself to say he'll go out with you again if you sleep with him as he's implying he won't if you don't. This guy sounds like an inconsiderate jerk who's only interested in taking advantage of you to satisfy himself. I bet even if you did sleep with him, one you won't enjoy it (because you're not ready), two if he does go out with you again, he'll expect more sex from you. Three - perhaps once he's had you, he'll totally ignore you anyway. DO NOT give up your virginity due to pressure from creeps. Only do so to someone you genuinely care about and who genuinely cares about you.....and ONLY when BOTH of you are ready. By the way, you're both a bit too young to be talking about kids at this poitn anyway! Stand your ground girl, you'll only regret it later if you don't....and dump this creep!
look i think u should lose your virginity to the special one and u will find out who it is but i think this guy is a jerk and he should not put u through this sittuation i messed up and lost my virginity with a jerk like that one, and i know i should of had lost it with my husband like he did to me i feels really pretty loosing it to the right guy because this is a really important step. take care u know what`s the best