Should I lose my virginity in a one night stand ?

I ve been saving myself till marriage because I only want to be with my husband, but I don t think I m going to find true love, this guy broke my heart and i am really MAD right now. + I feel too old to be a virgin (I m 24).. Guys keep telling me that i m too old and then they leave me because I don t have sex with them. I recently met this guy in college and i think he likes me, we re going to go to the movies this weekend and i m thinking of having sex with him, but i m not telling him that i m a virgin.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Don't be ridiculous. You chose to save yourself for marriage because it was something you thought was important to you personally. Now you are thinking of giving in to someone you barely know. Why would you do that to yourself?? Have more self respect and trust yourself when it comes to thinking that your virginity has some value. Just because people keep pressuring you to give in or give up on you because you won't just shows what type of values they have. Being a virgin is not something terrible. When you have sex it should be a special moment with someone you truly care about, not with anyone who happens along.
  Anonymous's Response

Don't listen to this idiot, your sexuality isn't a political battleground for idiots to toy with. As for the question, I am even older than you and still a virgin so don't worry, you should do what feels right for you and don't let anyone pressure you into doing anything, whether it is to lose your virginity or to keep it

Don't do it! Your virginity gives you strength and innocence. When you lose that, you will view yourself negatively, especially if you end up not liking this guy that much.

Keep your personal power for a bit longer, don't lose faith in true love and keep looking! Usually the good looking guys are the assholes (unfortunately).