Should I have intercourse with gaps or without gaps during my ovulation cycle? Which technique is more suitable for pregnancy to occur ?

what is the best way to intercousre during ovulation period?with gap or without gap? maryam female 25 yrs old m/s 1.5 yrs infertility due to ovulation problem Hello doctor! I have used 2 cycles of Hmg injections then Hcg for rupture,in first month my egg was 2.1cm and this month 2.5cm. my question is that, when me and my husband contact with each other,means without any gap or one day gap?will sperms quality maintain when doing without any gap for a weak?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011