Should I go to the hospital or should I try harder ?

Should I go to the hospital or should I try harder to bring my bs level down at home?
My blood sugar level is 569. It's going to take many hours to bring this down at home. Think the hospital might be able to bring it down quicker? Thanks in advance! Ok, ok, I'm going then! Thanks for the input! I did go to the hospital and they kept me there for a few hours. They pretty much did the same thing I would've done at home but it did seem to come down quicker than if I'd done it myself. They put me on an IV drip so that might've helped too. Thanks everybody!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jan 2010

as ur blood sugar levels are very high u should be very careful if not it might lead to coma also..u should get admitted in emergency department..for iv insulin rather than subcutaneous.