Should I go to the emergency room for this?

http://i36.tinypic.com/rkpngw.jpg Should I go to the emergency room for this?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Aug 2010
Dentist, Endodontics 's  Response
Hi, Swollen gums is not an emergency unless it is bleeding profusely. Please visit a Dental Surgeon who will determine the cause of the condition. Swollen gums could be due to Calculus or deposits on teeth, reaction to medication, deficiency of Vitamin C, Bleeding disorders or many other causes. The cause needs to be identified and treated. You may need scaling, use of a gum astringent, a Periodontic Flap Surgery depending upon the condition and cause.

Dentist Dr. Akbar's  Response
ESPECIALLY IT IS SEEN IN PEOPLE TAKING MEDICINES FOR FITS,BP AND NEURO PROBLEMS.ALSO DIABETIS.ALSO IF YOU HAVE CALCULUS GENERALISED .VISIT A WELL TRAINED DENTIST
Dentist Dr. Akbar's  Response
http://WWW.COSMETICDENTISTCHENNAI.CO.NR