Should I go to a doctor to confirm my doubtful pregnancy or wait for my periods ?

Hello I am 24 years old and recently was in a car accident.. I was taking muscle pills and pain pills. While taking them I strated having preganancy symtoms. Like sore breast and loss of apetite. I took a home pregnancy test which I didnt really understand but i think it was positive. I need to know if I should persue getting another test or just wait for my cycle to start?
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
If you have been sexually active and missed a period then take a test immediately.If you have trouble with the home pregnancy test then you get a blood/urine test at the lab.Dont wait for your period without doing the test.If its negative then you can wait it out.