Should I go for pap smear test even if the cervical bleeding stops post a partial hysterectomy ?

Hi, I had a partial hysterectomy about 1 year ago. I have been experiencing bleeding around the time of my cycle. I went to the doctor on Friday and she said my cervix was bleeding and did a procedure to stop it. I returned to my Dr. again today because the bleeding worsened. She tolm me my cervix was beeleding and she wa able to see where. She again treated the area and told me to wait a wek for it to heal. She also told me that the bleeding can be casued by pre-cancerous cells and should get another pap smear if the bleeding persists. Should I get another pap smear even if the bleeding stops? Also, my urine sample cam back high in protein and since I have a vaginal infection my Dr. said it was fine. Do I need to worry or shouls i recommend additional tests??? Help I have suffrered with these issues since I was 21, now 38.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011