Should I go for infertility treatment if I have thyroid problem and polycystic ovaries ?

Hi doctor , I got my periods last month 12th of May. But this month i have a very bad brown discharge from past 3 days, and my feelings are like mood upset, leg pain and tired. I am suffering from Thyroid and polycystic ovaries and I am under medication from past 2 years. Doctor has prescribed me Thyronorm 25mcg, Ovacare and Hyponid which I am taking from past 2 years. Because of irregular periods I am not able to conceive. Should I go ahead for fertility. Please help me out. RH
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011