Should I get tested for all the STDs after having sex with a prostitute using a condom ?

Hello!! I lost my virginity I mean I had sex with a prost. girl 9 to 10 months ago WITH HAVING CONDOM and doing only penile- vaginal sex oral or anal, just penile-vaginal, but then I had headache after 3-4 days which got cured after 1-2 weeks as I took medicine from a general physician and then I had pain in my lower throat after like 2-3 months later, but it cured very soon like in 3-4 days....and after many days little burning while urinating...all of them happened one by one ..but got cured itself...I got tested for HIV ,and it came as NON REACTIVE . All of this symptoms got cured but sometimes I think that those were other STD symptoms...but I don’t know much about these, so please please please help me out...and tell me were those STD symptoms? Should I get tested for any other STDs?? And if yes, which STDs should I get tested? do you think that i am worrying too much??!!!
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011