Should I eat moong dal during pregnancy ?

I am 13 weeks pregnant at the moment.I am unable to eat rice and normal food, so I take boiled moong dal 1 cup twice daily with coconut and sugar in it. is it okay for me to have this ?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Aug 2010
Hello benn;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Yes it is fine if you eat moong dal the way you want it ;it will not cause you any sort of trouble.
  Anonymous's Response
Yes definitely you can have moong daal during pregnancy.Sprouted moong is highly nutritious food rich in protein and easily digestible with lot of fibers. Even the moong daal is good and easy to digest. Go ahead and have it without any worries. Have a healthy pregnancy!