Should I continue the medicine Ovaral G prescribed for irregular periods after every period ?

Dear Doctor , My daughter is 16 yrs old. Now she is appearing for her board exam.Last 1 year she has been experiencing irreglar menstural periods.The last time she had the periods, the bleeding was on for around a month, but not heavy. at the same time she did not feel any fatigue. We consulted a Gynacologist who advised her to have Ovaral G for 3 months which she did. then the periods was ok. Now she is having her periods after 2 months and this is now on the 8th day. Her exams are going on and I do not want to disturb her now. the bleeding is not heavy and she is not experiencing any fatigue. Please advise what is to be done, Thanking you, best regards Balaram
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011