Should I continue taking cycloreg tablets even after getting my periods ?

hiiiii i used premolet-N tablets for 16days from feb-march next month i got periods....this time i got periods yesterday but bleeding had stoped.... doctor suggested me to use cycloreg tables twice a day for morning i had taken 1 tablet now the bleeding started...should i still use the tablets completelt for 5 days or shall i stop...r there any side afftecs on health due to using that tablets?????
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The tablets cycloreg were given to you for the overdue periods. Now that you have got your periods just after taking one tablet, now you should atop these tablets as they will decrease the flow and might even stop bleeding in between.Just one tablet will not have any side effects.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal