Should I consult an ER if my wife having high BP has panic attacks and frequent urination ?

My 54 yr old wife woke up and felt panic and nauseated, I took her BP and it was 165/112. I gave her 12.5 mg of hydrolorothiazide and .25 xanax. I had her sit in a chair and took her BP again about 12 mins later it was 148/99. Also she has had to urinate 3 times in the last 30 mins. She has had panic attacks over the last few years about 2-3 a week which xanax .25 mgs has taken care of. Couple of times she went to the ER and they ran tests and took normal EKGs. She I take her to the ER. Her BP after 45 mins is 142/98
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011