Should I consult a psychiatrist as I am unable to forget my husband cheating on me 4 years back ?

im married, 22 years old.. whenever i remember my husband cheated me before.. i get so angry that my stomach is aching and i cant breath .. i always.. remember it all the time.. its been four years,, im afraid there is something wrong with me... should i consult a psychiatrist? i feel that my husband thinks im crazy..
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
If you feel that your emotions are taking over you then i suggest you see a psychiatrist. You will fell much better and relaxed that way. ALso talk to someone you have developed a rapport with, if there is no one then i suggest anger management class.
Have a healthy living
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Hi, dont worry ur symptoms are real but they r due to ur stress n anger not pathologic..u r quite young now with time ul learn to forgiv n forget in a relation. U r not crazy just lonely stressed n overreacting .consult psychiatrist if that makes u feel better but before that talk to someone u r close is beutiful, love urself.bye