Should I consult a doctor for intense pain in the stomach post a bad bout of diarrhoea ?

I got sick two- three days ago and i had diarrhea . The next day I started getting really bad pains in my upper stomach that feels like labor pains but I am not pregnant according to the test I have taken. Today makes the 3rd day of these constant pains. Wat could be wrong with me? Do I need to go see a Gynocoligist?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
from your symptoms it appears that you are suffering from gastro intestinal have to take treatment for that.take some antidiarrhial anti spasmodic medicines.
as your pain is in upper abdominal,gynac cause is less likely.