Should I consult a doctor for injury near the buttocks and anus after a bad fall or will it heal on its own ?

I literally have $2 in the bank. I sat in a plastic chair yesterday in light pants on a tilt(hill) and the chair busted and cracked and opened my butt cheeks . I fell and the plastic from the chair gashed the inside of my buttocks open near my anus. It was thick plastic so its a thick piece of skin missing triangle shaped. Resembles road rash under the skin the meat is exsposed. The skin is hanging by the top piece only it did bleed alot but it not bleeding really anymore. I can sit on softer surfaces it does hurt but not to the point where i cant walk or stand. I have been scared to go to the bathroom much not the best thing. I can t find any topic on it and i have never had such an odd injury. I m not sure if i should find a way to a dr or not. I don t know much about if it could get infected or anything really all i want is just a free should i find a way to a dr or ill it heal on its on. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011