Should I change my treatment for multiple sclerosis as it burns a lot when I take a shot on my leg ?

hi i am a 52 year ol woman and i have a great family and also have multiple sclerosis i am on a treatment called avonex ive been on it for 6 years and its been having my MS controlled but now in days ive been feeling bad. everytime i get the shot on my leg it burns a lot! badly! is it normal? i feel really tired my back hurts a lot! i want to know if its time for me to change treatment? also last year i walked more than what i do now. now i get tired faster when walking. and always feel a burning on my back, hips, legs. what can i do? plase help me.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011