Should I be worried about my ultra sound results of lower abdomen ?

Hello, I just got my results from an ulstra sound I had on my lower abdmonin the findings were as follows: 1) My right Kidney is 11.1 c.m is that normal size? 2) There is prominence of the left pelvocalyceal system, what does this mean? and what is it? 3)There is a post void residual of 9mls in the distended bladder measures 168mls, what is this? and what is a CT KUB to exclude ureteric calcus? please can you help me understand any of the above? thank you :) Kind Regards SOnja
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011