Should I be worried about a blood clot if I had a negative D Dimer test ?

Ok heres my story-

three days ago I went to the ER with chest pains, and leg pains. They did an xray and a D Dimer test and both were fine. Well the next day my right thigh started hurting. In my inner thigh near my private :) and down my inner thigh, also it kind of moves around to the front of my thigh. Should I be worried about a blood clot if I had a negative D Dimer test?? I guess im being a little paranoid and would really love some reassurance

thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Feb 2010