Should I be worried? Abnormal ECG, possible lead placement or ASCI. Have hyperthyroidism

About 6 months ago I had a ECG that read abnormal - possible lead placement or ASCI (heart attack)? Cardio doctor said everything was normal - they gave me a stress test - echo & halter monitor for 7 days - everything was perfect - yesterday I went to the cardio doctor and he did another ECG and it came back abnormal - condsider left atrium abnormality/ nonspecific intraventeral conduction delay ( not RBBB or LBBB - I don t have a family history of heart disease - no high blood pressure - diabetes - I do have hyperthyroidism - graves which ism being treated for. Can someone tell me if I should be worried or not - the cardio doctor said everything was fine and not to worry my echo was normal. But my question is why does the ECG say abnormal? Iam very anxious.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012