Should I be concerned as there is whiteness and a small cut under the penis head ?

I have been experiencing right under the penis head whiteness and a small cut, I am consern I dont know if its normal?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011

The cut would be due to frenulem tear.It is the part which connects glans with the body.

It would occur in cases of more retraction of glans as in forceful masturbation.
With rest for few days it would subside and you can take analgesics for pain.

Regarding whiteness if it is milky white, without any itching it would be Vitiligo. Keep the part dry. Even wet part would look little white.

Try with above measures and if it does not subside I suggest you to consult a Dermatologist.

Hope I have answered your query.