Should I be concerned about the unidentified nodules on liver with hemangioma ?

Good evening, In September 2011 I had a CT scan for an unrelated chest pain which turned out to be pericarditis but incidentally found out that I had 2 4mm ground glass nodule at the base of my left lung . As well they also found a unidentified nodule on my liver which they recommend a ultrasound for. I did go for the ultrasound and they told me it was a hemangioma . I did a follow up CT scan 4 months later where they found the same 2 4mm nodules but also they found 2 more nodules less than 4 mm..They also found another nodule on the top of my liver which is unidentified and another ultrasound was recommended. i would like a little feedback on this if its anything to be concerned about since I am thyroid cancer survivor for the past 5 years. I was concerned that they found two more nodules and my family doc seems concerned as well...looking for some advice
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012