Should I be concerned about greater risk of heart attack and stroke ?

Should I be concerned about greater risk of heart attack and stroke I am a healthy 33 year old. All lab work comes back fine in the last year and a half except for my MPV. My MPV is always high at 12.4. Should I be concerned about greater risk of heart attack and stroke. I am not on any meds and the only thing I have taken these last couple plus years is a total green protein shake that is high in vitamin K . Can this be causing this and should I be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Nov 2010