Should I be concerned about chest pain since I have a family history of heart attacks ?

blood pressure for a 47 year old male always active weight is 200 lbs 6"2" tall Im a 47 year old male and my blood pressure reading is 129 over 90 I always had normal blood pressure, usually 120 over 80. Feeling a little discomfort, like angina pain below the chest bone , happened twice in the last week. I was moving furniture today and last week it occurred after a 5 km run on treadmill, pain came on about 2 hours after run? Heart disease in family, father died at 69, three heart attacks in a year. My grandfather, mother s father also had heart attack very young, both suffered from Angina, high blood pressure etc. I currently weight 204 lbs and Im 6 2 tall and have lost about 25 lbs. started exercising again. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011