Should I admit to a wad if I have 35.5 degree Celsius, bad throat and cough ?

What is the actual problem & shall I admit wad for further treatment? Hi , I have sore throat since 5 days ago c/w cough & nose blockage. The phlem is in green & yellow colour. I don t have fever (high temperature). Eyes started to become redish & ears inner part is painful. I went to see doctor 4 days ago & visited specialist yesterday. I had done blood test but found normal. I was being told it s due to viral infection . Specialist gave the vitamin, panadol & flu medicine. After taking the medicine (yesterday & this morning), I felt the sore throat is slightly better, but the cough seems getting worse. I took the body temperature by using ear thermometer this morning (after wake-up), the reading is 35.8 degree celcius. Is it normal? Please advise whether I shall revisit the specialist again? Or shall I admit wad for further treatment?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011