Shots for herniated disc and arthritis, have severe hair fall. Is it due to steroids in shot?

Hello, Approximately 2 months ago I had 2 facet blocks and 1 cervical epidural for neck pain from herniated discs and arthritis . Now I have suddenly started having significant hair loss in the past 2 weeks. Could the shots cause this since they contained steroids? The only other thing that has changed is beginning Oracea for peri-oral dermatitis about 6 weeks ago. It has worked, but there is no known cause for the dermatitis and I ve never had anything like it before. I am 61. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012