Shortness of breath, worse at night, chest pain, dizziness. What does this mean?

I am nabil.. I have experiences shortness of breath for 6 months. It is worsening at nights. It is episodic varied from 20 to 2 hrs for each episodes. Everyday I have about 2 to 3 attacks. Just 4 days ago I have very mild central chest pain non radiating. It is constant about 1 hour maybe. I don't usually have dizziness during the attacks. I just have experienced one attack of dizziness after mild shortness of breath.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013