Shortness of breath with pressure and tightness in T3 area, extended abdomen. History of spinal cancer, uterus removal

spinal cancer age 13. Uterus removed in 08 due to tumor . Currently experiencing shortness of breath along with pressure and tightness in the area of T3 or T4 extending around to front chest cavity. Also unbelievable extended large abdomen. Have gained 120 lbs in three yrs. My doc sent me to an endocrinologist just last Friday because of fluctuation in weight, shortness of breath and high hormone level. I was sent for blood work but follow up appointment is three months from now. I can t wait. Now my lehs become weak when I experience the shortness of breath. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013