Shortness of breath while exercising, tingling in arm. Heart problem?

I am a woman 68 years old who gets shortness of breath on exercising, sometimes just walking across the room.
Today I was exercising and I not only got out of breath and had to stop but felt dizzy and had tingling down my left arm. Wondering whether I should be concerned about my heart. The episode passed in about five minutes.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM
-hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two most possibilities to fit your condition .these include

1.the first one may be ANGINA PECTORIS; is the heart pain.ECG may confirm the diagnosis

2.second possibility is,ACID PEPSIC DYSPEPSIA;produce similar complaints.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you