Shortness of breath, weakness in left limbs. Had constipation previously. Reason?

Doc, I have a little bit shortness in breathing and also little bit weakness in my left arm and leg. I am woried now and anxious about it. The symptoms do not persist, because sometimes they disappear. It started last saturday where in I had a diarrhea due to that I took loperamide then during Sunday the effect was reversed, this time I can t pooh until monday during office I felt like I am bloated and I cant breath that is why I decided to go the clinic. The doctor there said that it is normal due to my constipation but during wednesday my vowel movement is already fine I still felt the inability to breath normal and the litlle numbness in left leg and arm. Thursday no symptom then today I feel it again.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013