Shortness of breath, vomiting, sweating, foaming at mouth, bloating. CPR done by paramedics. Cause of death heart attack?

My sister died suddenly. She was having shortness of breath, vomiting , sweating. She collapsed and then had foam from the mouth. We have no official cod at this time, not even a preliminary. CPR was done by paramedics all the way to the hospital. (10 mins). In the space of 40 minutes, she had become very bloated and we have no idea why. That occurred between her house and them calling it. What would cause those symptoms ( Heart attack?) and also cause her to bloat so quickly?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012