Shortness of breath, tingling sensations in the arm, pain in the chest, nausea, dizziness. Normal blood test report. History of hiatus hernia

I ve been having problems for the past 3 weeks. I have been having shortness of breath, tingling sensations in my left arm , pain under my left breast . I ve also been extremely tired, dizzy, weak and nausea . I went to the hospital twice on the past 2 days. I ve visited my doctor twice and she cant figure it out. I have taken several blood test and everything came back normal. They have told me that it is NOT my heart. I do have a hiatal hernia , no one has checked to see if this is causing the problems. Is is worth wasting more time looking into a possible hiatal hernia problem? It almost makes sense to me except the extremely tired, dizzy, weak and nausea.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013