Shortness of breath, sinus issues, swollen nodule in thyroid, fluctuating BP. Cause of worry?

I have had shortness of breath for about 6 weeks now. My doctor cannot figure it out. I have sinus issues and my blood pressure I think is high because of this. It has been going up and down. I recently had an US on a nodule in my thyroid near the base of my neck . It was swollen about 3 weeks ago but it has gone back down. Now it s just marble sized. I am really concerned with the shortness of breath. It is keeping me from exercising and bicycling.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012