Shortness of breath, panic attacks, sensitivity to light and head aches. Could it be stress related?

For a while now ive been randomly having panic attacks,shortness of breath,easily irritated,sensitive to light,head aches.Ive been told it could be stress/ Anxiety but recently ive had a saw jaw(gone now) on right side,About a month ago in my left ear it felt blocked and deaf,but i could hear(Gone now).But everytime i chew or yawn i have this crunching sound in my right ear,and when i eat sometimes i randomly get really hot and light headed,than afterwards i get real tired and grumpy.Can you help me figure this out ?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012