Shortness of breath, pain below the breast after doing a backhandspring in a harnest around the lower back. What could be the cause?

hi i am the mother of my daughter her name is Jennifer and she is 13 she was in gymnastics and she was doing a backhandspring in a harnest around her lower back and something went wrong, i wasnt there to see it but my husband was. she couldnt breath for 1 min then she could only do short breaths and thats all she is doing now, it also her right where her bra lies right under her shoulder . we only tried icyhot. should i take her to a doctor? whats wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
i CAN NOT FIGURE OUT EXACTLY from your description. but if is not breathing well, it is better you see your nearer doc and get evaluated..
pl. keed me posted on follow up
thanks for being at HCM